2 Junk It specializes in residential-friendly “mini” dumpsters designed specifically to fit in locations full-size dumpsters can’t. It’s a perfect solution for homeowners that have limited space to place a roll-off dumpster.
Our compact dumpsters are driveway-safe, meaning they won’t damage concrete or asphalt. We can even place it in your garage for discreet loading and/or for abiding by Homeowner’s Association (HOA) rules.
We haul our mini dumpsters using a pickup truck and trailer that is lighter than a traditional roll-off dumpster truck. The lighter weight is easier on your driveway.
Residential Compact Dumpsters for Rent
- 2 Junk It is a fully licensed and insured waste hauler with liability coverage of $2 million
- We are the most experienced waste hauler in all of Phoenix – 55+ years as a waste hauler
- Our compact mini dumpsters won’t damage your driveway like large containers can
- You pay just one flat rate and no hidden fees – no drop off, pick up or fuel surcharges
- Flexible rental period ranging from our standard one-week rentals up to several weeks for a small fee
- Multiple payment options: Cash, check, and all major credit cards
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
Dumpster sizes and weight limits:
We specialize in compact mini dumpsters with capacities of 4, 6, 8, 10 cubic yards. We have 10-yard lowboy dumpsters for inert debris (e.g., dirt, concrete and rocks); the lower sides make it easier to load.
We also offer larger roll-off sizes: 15, 20 and 30 yard dumpsters which are ideal for construction, demolition, reroofing or major renovation projects.
Each container comes with an allotted amount of weigh you can load into it. For instance, our 10-yard dumpster comes with 3 tons of loading capacity. Call us for the weight allowances on our other dumpsters. If you go over the weight limit, we charge a small $25 overage fee plus $50 per ton over the weight limit.
We do our best to ensure you get the right size container with ample weight capacity for the job. Give us a call and explain the project; we’ll recommend a container size based on the project and debris you’re disposing of.
Hazardous wastes cannot go in the dumpster
We abide by local, state and federal laws regarding environmentally-friendly waste disposal. So while we can haul most types of waste, we can’t legally haul it all.
Please keep the following wastes out of the dumpster:
- Automobile fluids
- Flammable liquids
- Explosives (e.g., fireworks)
- Paint, stains and lacquer
- Call for a complete listing of prohibited items
The City of Phoenix hosts several household hazardous waste (HHW) and electronics cleanup events throughout the year to dispose of items like the ones listed above. Find out when and where to dispose of HHWs by visiting the City of Phoenix HHW & Electronics page. (Image source)
We look forward to being a part of your next cleanout or cleanup project! Give us a call or request a free online quote to get your dumpster as soon as today.